Eligibility is limited to residents of New Jersey who are members of the New Jersey REALTORS®, New Jersey Local Association staff, New Jersey REALTORS® staff, or a relative of the prior mentions.
Scholarships are only available to New Jersey high school seniors who will be attending an undergraduate four-year institution or students currently enrolled in undergraduate four-year institution.
All decisions as to whether or not an applicant qualifies will be at the discretion of the Foundation Trustees.
(Must be adhered to strictly)
- Application must be fully completed
- Transcript Submission is required for the immediate prior 3-year period
- A personal statement limited to one page describing your future goals, interests, career ambitions and financial needs.
- Two current DATED letters of reference dated on or after July 1, 2017.
- Letter of Good Standing of REALTOR®/REALTOR-ASSOCIATE® membership or staff employment from New Jersey Local Board/Association
NOT MLS or Employing Broker
- Proof of the applicant’s New Jersey residency is required (i.e. Student ID, Voter ID)
A Post Office Box and/or Passport are NOT considered proof of residency.
State of New Jersey Commission on Higher Education
US Department of Education